Buying through TruBid is simple as 1-2-3...
- Just search our listings to find what you are looking for.
- Select the item you would like to buy or bid on.
- Purchase it using the payment method of your choice.
1. Find What Your Looking For
TruBid saves you time by eliminating the hassle searching classified listings or going to hay auctions. Everything you're looking for is right at your fingertips! TruBid offers the following advantages to buyers:
- Advanced Search Capability – Advanced search functions give users the ability to search listings in a selected radius and filter results based on their chosen criteria. Search results can be either viewed on a map or in a detailed listing which can be sorted by whatever category you choose.
- Standardized Full-Detail Listings – Using TruBid's Categorical Assessment Rating method sellers are prompted to provide specific details that determine the overall quality of their forage. This information is compiled along with all the other key information and presented in a standardized format for easy viewing and comparison.
- Comparison Pricing - To make pricing comparisons easy, all pricing is converted to price/ton on our search results page (when requested estimated bale weights are given).
- Alerts & Notifications – Not finding what you are looking? Just save your search and get a notification by email or text as soon as an item matching your search criteria is posted.
- Hauler Search - With our hauler search function users are able to search for haulers within a specified radius that are capable of meeting your specific hauling needs, whether is is hauling small squares, large squares or round bales.
2. Get What You're Paying For
You've all been there. You buy hay through a classified listing, or at an auction; you get it home, only to find it's not what you were told or what you expected. TruBid has the following built in safeguards in to help ensure you get what you paid for.
- Seller Accountability – The goal of TruBid is to have only reputable sellers using our site. As a way to hold sellers accountable TruBid requires sellers to answer a series of questions that best describe the quality of their forage product. Sellers are expected to stand behind their product in regards to the areas they've provided details. In the event a particular seller develops a bad reputation they will no longer be regarded as a Trusted & True seller which is indicated by the Trusted & True shield on their listing. Depending on the situation they may be banned from selling on the site.
- Bale Weight Guarantees - Sellers are encouraged to sell their forage by the ton vs by the bale. When selling by the ton sellers can choose to the type of bale weight guarantee they offer. Either way the buyer has the option to have the forage weighed after pickup and then be reimbursed in the event the forage weighs less than the seller estimated.
- Trusted & True Guarantee – In the event a seller is not willing to stand behind their product, TruBid will. Through our Trusted & True Guarantee TruBid will reimburse buyers up to 15% of the purchase price for products that do not align with what was advertised.