Trusted & True Guarantee
When a seller offers a Trusted & True Guarantee they are guaranteeing that their forage is as described in their listing. If for some reason the buyer finds part, or all of it is not, the seller agrees to reimburse the buyer one of the following 4 ways as designated in their listing.
- Replacement (with delivery) - Seller agrees to replace any bales that do not match description in posting and is willing to provide delivery.
- Replacement (w/o delivery) - Seller agrees to replace any bales that do not match description in posting but buyer is responsible for picking up bales.
- Full Money Back Guarantee - Seller agrees to issue full reimbursement for any bales that do not match description in posting.
- Partial Money Back Guarantee - Seller agrees to issue a partial reimbursement for any bales that do not match description in posting.
Reimbursement Terms & Process
While TruBid is not financially responsible for unfulfilled reimbursement requests, we will address any issues we are aware of with the seller. All reported issues with sellers are tracked. Depending on the issue and the seller's response, their commission rates and ability to sell on TruBid may be affected.
Listed below is the process for a Trusted & True Reimbursement.
- Contact the Seller - If you find a forage you purchased that came with a Trusted & True Guarantee and it does not match the description provided in the listing you will need to contact the seller regarding any type of reimbursement.
- Seller Reimburses Buyer - Sellers are expected to respond to buyer's reimbursement requests in a timely manner. If you are having an issue in getting a reimbursement from a seller, please use our "Submit an Issue" form on our Customer Support Center page to let us know. Our customer support team will follow up with the seller.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time window in which a reimbursement request must be submitted?
The window of time a reimbursement request must be turned in is determined by the seller and indicated on the listing.
What if seller feels like they are being taken advantage of?
We recognize there are some buyers out there that will not be satisfied no matter what, potentially taking advantage of a seller with an illegitimate complaint. If you as a seller feel you are being taken advantage of, please use our "Submit an Issue" form on our Customer Support Center page to let us know. We do also track issues with buyers and will take that into consideration as to how a buyers complaint may affect a seller's rating.
Will submitting a reimbursement request affect a seller's rating?
Not necessarily, we recognize as much as a seller may try, there will be occasions when a forage may have an inconsistency in some bales, especially when it comes to moisture. If we become aware that this becomes an ongoing issue with a seller it will likely affect their rating to some degree. However, the main thing we are looking for regarding the Trusted & True Guarantee is that sellers stand behind their products and reimburse buyers according to how they indicate in their listing.