We are in the process of building a seller rating system into our platform. Until then, we are internally tracking issues with sellers. We encourage buyers to "submit an issue" from our Customer Support Center for any issues you might encounter regarding:
- Item Description - Providing honest and accurate details regarding the forage being sold.
- Punctuality - Being on time and available for scheduled pickups. (Feedback on seller deliveries will be eventually factored in on the seller's Hauler Profile)
- Response Time - Responding to messages and reimbursment payouts in a timely manner.
- Issue Resolution / Guarantee Fulfillment - Honoring Tru-Weight and Trusted & True guarantees by responding to reimbursment requests. (Only applicable when a guarantee was offered on an item.)
- Friendliness - Being cordial and respectful.
Any feedback given regarding a seller will be kept confidential and used internally for developing a seller rating profile. If we find a seller begin to develop a negative track record in any the above areas we will notify the seller so they can address the issue. Depending on the issue and the seller's response, their commission rates and ability to sell on TruBid may be affected.